A recent fleet management survey reveals globally, approximately 6% of all fleet vehicles are involved in a collision each year. Many of these collisions could be prevented by monitoring & improving driver performance. Therefore it’s time to revolutionize methods for identifying and managing ‘at risk’ drivers. Your business is liable for monetary damages if your drivers get in an accident, drive drunk or commit a crime in a company-provided vehicle. In the recent years, we have witnessed a revolution in the nature & extent of ‘in-cab’ technology available to the drivers of personal & commercial motor vehicles.
Better understanding of how drivers are utilizing the vehicles on a day-to-day basis is a key factor in fleet decision making process. Driver Management System smartly monitors driver behaviour and allows fleet owners to have control over them. Driver Management System features include monitoring Driver Behaviour, Driver Identification, Driver Fatigue Management, Driving in Excessive Speed and Drivers with Expired License. The analysed information will be helpful for vehicle / fleet owners to safeguard their drivers, minimize maintenance costs while maximizing their profits.
- Provides accurate speed information about each vehicle tracked, when drivers exceed a set of speed limit 70 MPH. Then, each time your vehicle is tracked going 71 MPH or faster, you will receive an alert through text message and / or e-mail
- In case if your vehicle is stolen, GPS vehicle tracking system helps get it back fast and know where your vehicle is currently now. In fact, most of the vehicle owners have reported having their vehicle recovered in as quickly as 40 minutes
- Whether your driver is 2 hours late and they aren’t answering their phone, you can easily track the driver behaviour / activities and act upon accordingly
- If the driver is unfamiliar with driving patterns, GPS vehicle tracking system helps him to find the right way to reach the destination. Digital Mapping feature with Google Maps support help drivers to quickly locate their way in case they’re lost
- Effective Driver Fatigue & Accident Management allows you to reduce the risk of work related injuries and helps to save driver’s life
- Emergency panic button can be used in case of emergency situations. On pressing this button, an alarm will be activated which will help the driver in emergency period and keep them secure throughout the drive
- Helps to identify bad driving habits such as excessive speeding, idling time, vehicle misuse, harsh braking and other potential driving problems and helps drivers to improve their driving skills
- Performance-driven incentive schemes encourage drivers to be productive and increase performance. Demerit points will be assigned automatically for driver violations
- Drivers with expired license can be easily identified and replaced for better driving dynamics
- Using Driver Identification Readers and Driver Identification smart keys, you can quickly identify which driver is operating the vehicle, distance travelled or hours driven by a particular driver, adherence of trips and much more
Trinetra offers effective driver management system for your business challenges to maximize driver’s performance, manage incentives based on driver ratings and improve driver behaviour. Trinetra’s GPS Vehicle Tracking & Driver Management Software provides Specialized Telematics Solutions to monitor the driver behaviour, identify driver inefficiencies, enhanced vehicle security & driver safety.