Effective utilization of time and resource has now become crucial for many organizations, mainly for mobile delivery sectors like transportation and logistics; food and beverage etc, In case of Transportation and logistics industry timely delivery and safety of goods is the major pain point to be taken care, but for Food and beverages???
Preserved or canned food and beverages will get spoilt unless it has been maintained with perfect temperature till it reaches the customer place. Today many people across the world are interested to have fresh and hot foods that too to be served in their doorstep; not only cooked foods even fruits and vegetables. Without proper temperature maintenance seller may fail to retain customers.
How these pain points can be addresses, is there any possible solution to maintain and preserve food and beverages with exact temperatures?
GPS tracking softwares will be the perfect solution to monitor and sense temperatures within the vehicles carrying frozen, canned foods and tinned beverages etc, Cold storage monitoring solutions for vehicle carrying foods and beverages will benefit in following ways.,
- Real-time location insight
- up-to-date temperature information
- Effective cold chain management monitors food and cargo temperature
- Identifies unnecessary idling / route divergence
- Safely and quick delivery of food and beverage
- Maximized delivery efficiency
- Save time and fuel by monitoring driver behavior, speed and mileage
- Dispatch drivers to their appointed deliveries and updates in real-time
- Efficient route planning to avoid traffic while taking the most direct path to customer location
Fleet tracking system not only has the potential to save money, but also to generate revenue for businesses and gives insight that allows monitoring products are delivered efficiently possible. As a result customer appreciation will be gained for excellent condition, timely delivery and here the brand name promises.
So, what next? Interested to invest in vehicle tracking or any other idea? Before making your second choice just scroll down…,
Based on a recent statistics,
- Per year huge amount of fruits and vegetables gets wasted and Its worth has been estimated around Rs 13,300 crore
- Food wastage’s carbon footprint is estimated at 3.3 billion tones of CO2 equivalent of GHG released into the atmosphere per year
- 1.4 billion hectares of land ie, 28 percent of the world’s agricultural area is utilized annually to produce food that is lost or wasted.
Apart from that,
- A country’s cold storage requirement is around 61.3 million, as against the present capacity of around 29 million.
Think twice, it’s the time to decide preserve, save food before they get spoilt. Need any assistance for your cold storage vehicle, feel free to reach us @www.trinetrawireless.com