Software Test Engineer
Software Test Engineer
We are on looking for dynamic Graduate / Post Graduate Software Test Engineer with 2+ years of experience in IT Security and working knowledge in Commercial/Open source security tools. Candidate should have strong knowledge of Information Security, Penetration testing, Risk assessment, Vulnerability Assessment (VA) and related issues that tries to break into or find possible exploits in different computer systems and software.
Expected to run a pre-determined types of tests as well as innovating their own tests depending upon the Project / Product and to create assessment reports about the findings of testing activities to Client.
What we are looking for?
- Hands on 2+ years of experience in the field of Web/ Mobile/ Desktop Application Security Testing with strong knowledge in Security principles, Vulnerability scanning techniques and technologies.
- Strong Knowledge in OWASP tools methodologies and to implement ISO 27034 in Project / Product
- Broad expertise with multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, MAC and network services and their inherent security issues
- Experience in conducting VAPT and good exposure in SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF
- Ability to find security breaches by analysing the application code and good understanding of the components of secure SDLC
- Understanding of GDPR regulations.
- Strong analytical skills, efficient problem solving and interpersonal Skills
- Good to have security related certifications OSCP, CISM, CISSP, CISA or related equivalent certification (not mandatory)
- Preparation of Test estimation, Test plan, Test case for security tests.
- Conducts security tests with standard testing methodology using automated tools and manual testing
- Providing rich customised test reports based on client specification
- Keep track of new vulnerabilities on various network, database and security risk for different vendors
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications)
- Identify improvements areas in the existing process and contribute for Continuous improvement of the processes.