Industry : Transportation & Logistics
12 July, 2021
Trinetra was approached by a logistics and transport company having business all over the country. They were looking at ways to reduce total expenditure like fuel spend and maintenance besides to optimise the vehicle use. The solution they sought had to improve fleet’s efficiency and productivity.
The Problem Outline
After a briefing, our team identified their pain points, and proposed the solution to resolve issues and help them to go up to the next level. With the GPs enabled and mobile app supported software solution aimed at live monitoring of vehicle to reduce unwanted idling of the engine which affects engine life and maintenance and also help reduce fuel usage.
The managers needed alerts to be set to reduce product damage owing to bad driving habits of the drivers of trucks. They also wanted alerts to monitor the door opening and closing while trucks were in transit. The real-time GPS fleet tracking system helps to keep a log on this and keep the drivers engaged with less violation by triggering related alerts as per requirements.
The on-demand location status of vehicles helps to live monitor unauthorised stoppages, route deviation or necessary detour. They wanted photographs and text messages/mail alerts to be triggered whenever needed. Alerts were set for trucks arriving or leaving a destined, site or stop, for better security, while logging the total distances travelled.
The Solution Summary
The Trinetra team deliberated over the requirements of the company and offered a customised solution that addressed their pain points. The customised solution enabled live monitoring and alerts including door open and closed alerts, Offered On-Demand location and images of the driver and also generated Text Messages/Email Alerts whenever vehicles Arrive/Leave their destinations. It also offers powerful alerts and reporting on movement, activity, geo-fencing and more. The FMS software hosts an easy-to-use, interactive dashboard and mobile app support to show status of asset location and other parameters. Trinetra provides affordable hardware with low monthly payments.
The solution with detailed data insights focuses to improve productivity and enables scheduling of Routine Maintenance effectively. The GPS powered system helps tracks driver behaviour and can identify any violation in temperature or breaches to reduce product damage. The solution will help to reduce breakdowns, improve vehicle usage and control the fleet’s total expenditures with powerful alerts and reporting on movement, activity, geo-fences and more. The software with In-depth historical data and optimal analysis can drive significant maintenance and fuel cost savings.
Advantages ofTrinetra’s Fleet Management System software
Trinetra’s flexible, web-based, customisable FMS software has advantages –
- Reduces unwanted idling time
- Efficient Route Management
- Reduces the product damage due to unsafe driving
- Reduces fuel usage/wastage
- Keeps driver engaged, resulting in lesser violations on multiple points
- Customer business rules inducted and monitored when needed
- Offers expectation based monitoring, custom based reporting
- Affordable hardware and scalability and updating of hardware/software
- Improves productivity with data insight and mobile app integration
Outcome / Result
- Improved upon daily operations and cost savings
- Arrested unwanted idling, unplanned stoppages on planned route
- Reduced idling time and decreased fuel consumption by up to 20%
- Optimized operations with visibility of over 30%
- Implemented in15+ countries with 13000 active devices on count
- Reduces wastage by nearly 40%
- 22% improvement in good driving behaviour
- Reducing manual intervention and save up to 2.5 hours a day
- Almost doubles the collection/deliveries per day
“We have used Trinetra FMS for fleet management which has given us and our customers a high level of service, meeting our requirements well with reliable back-end support
We reduced costs by monitoring vehicle speeding, idling, fuel usage and driver behaviour. The real time data inputs help our managers gain insights into efficiency of vehicle and driver.”
-Chief Transport Manager
Just send a request for a Demo and our team will contact you as soon as possible. The executive will interact with you for fixing further discussions on your requirements.
To learn more about our software solutions visit the TRINETRA Wireless website.