The client operates in the vehicle lease management industry, offering transportation services to major multinational companies (MNCs), who need to pick-up and drop their staff working on different shifts.
The Business Requirement.
The client provides efficient transportation to the staff of an MNC. The vehicles have to be managed for different shifts, and keenly monitored for the safety of passengers during travel. The client needs a solution of integrating the RFID solution with the GPS tracking system, to monitor in real-time the passengers and the driver’s behaviour, to maintain safety and control of routes during travel, especially in the night shift drops and pick-ups.
The Solution Implementation
Driver behaviour monitoring and management is critical to create a safety culture. Trinetra offered GPS enabled Fleet Management System with safety aspects integrated. Even with strong rules and strict measures, accidents, maintenance and service was a challenge. Now by integrating GPS fleet management system the client could manage safety in following ways.
- Trinetra’s driver management system can monitor live road violations and proper vehicle utilization and also take counter measures.
- The automated solution provides accurate details on driver behaviour and discrepancies can be monitored while on-field.
- Drivers and vehicle sent alert notification will help staff to know driver and vehicle details in advance, and to plan their safety during night.
- The system helps Fleet managers to manage vehicles by splitting them up, based on location, priority, etc. Further, shows the status on parking and idling, with location update, to avoid critical discrepancies.
- In an emergency situation driver can make use of the panic button, to notify an alert to the authorized persons.
Benefits of the Solution.
- Instant alerts on deviations from business safety rules
- Alerts when speed level exceeds the limit
- Increase visibility between the various stakeholders
- Improved driver management and behaviour solution
- Comprehensive asset monitoring system
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Reduced maintenance costs
The client owns a huge number of rental vehicles and has gained a reputation in the cab industry. The cab operator serves its clients in remote areas utilizing this fleet of cab vehicles.
The client, who operates many cab vehicles in remote areas for customers, faced the challenge of monitoring the maintenance activities of these vehicles, to realize best performance and utilization of this cab fleet. The client needed a solution for efficiently managing and monitoring the fleet of vehicles and to sharply reduce huge maintenance costs preventively.
Trinetra’s solution that provided real-time vehicle updates, focused on reducing the high maintenance and repair (SMRC) costs, that go to influence the compilation of total cost of ownership. It let the company set reminders for scheduling service as required for each cab, identifying vehicle utilization too. Cost and repairs were dramatically reduced by timely maintenance.
The fleet maintenance software categorized vehicles based on location priority and other factors. There is a separate user allocated for each category to manage and monitor the fleet, to save time and costs of operations. The GPS enabled solution makes overseeing the fleet economical, with live, current updates, offering high safety and real-time alerts.
Benefits of the Solution
- Monitoring of pre-defined events
- Comprehensive fleet maintenance
- Increased vehicle performance
- Decreased overtime costs
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Recurring reminders to do regular maintenance.
Better visibility between various stakeholders
The client is a reputed player in the distributor industry who has a huge number of dispatch vehicles for delivering products into remote areas.
The client, as a large scale distributor of the industry, has a large fleet of dispatch vehicles for delivery into remote areas. The challenge is to monitor the vehicles’ status and plan delivery for the day. The main challenge the client faces is to optimize the utilization of vehicles for dispatch. The solution they need is for managing and monitoring the dispatch vehicles, eliminating, delayed deliveries to all customers in remote areas.
The Trinetra fleet management solution provided real time updates for the distributor on location and discrepancies as vehicles are monitored live. Despatchers can identify the drivers returning to office, after delivery, on a live map and can start preparing for the next shipment.
The quicker turnaround time saves time daily for scheduled deliveries. It ensures a safer delivery process as drivers need not now answer calls to give updates on their location.
Trinetra’s solution provides reliable real time location monitoring that enhances operations. During unavailability of vehicle, the dispatcher can plan for reallocation of vehicles for dispatch, availing spare vehicles. Using trip history, the client can monitor the time deliveries take, identify drivers working too slowly and verify they visit the sites as expected. As the company will have a scrutinized view on the drivers’ behavior, safety of the goods is ensured and operational costs really reduced.
The fleet management solution helps fleet managers to manage their vehicles, by splitting them up into fleets based on their location, priority, etc. For each and every fleet, a user assignment can be done and the company is benefited with improvisation of the utilization of drivers and vehicles.
Benefits of the Solution
- Increased visibility on drivers and vehicles.
- Easy pre-planning of dispatch schedules
- Alerts and notifications in real time.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- On-time delivery of goods.
- Decreased overtime and operational costs
- Comprehensive driver management.
Client is a leading automobile dealer having 75 cars & trucks. The vehicles are leased out to different enterprises and organization for specific time periods across the country.
Since the client is leasing vehicles to different organization, their requirement was to track the vehicles based on groups assigned and also wants to be noted with frequent notification regarding the vehicles conditions.
Client was offered with Trinetra vehicle tracking solutions, which is a complete end to end vehicle tracking solution for tracking the vehicle’s current location. Trinetra’s co-ordinance along with fleet maintenance features provided the details of each vehicle in group and their maintenance detail with notification.
Monitoring other valuable information like speed, irregular use of vehicle, harsh braking and wear & tear of the vehicle has been provided to the client as a value addition. Using Trinetra they can reduce their overhead cost by eliminating under-utilized vehicle and by replacing unreliable drivers with more efficient drivers.
Apart from vehicle tracking and maintenance reports we offered them with number of associated reports that can be generated and scheduled to the stake holders to keep them updated.
- Comprehensive Vehicle Tracking
- Unlimited number of maintenance schedules for all the vehicles
- Automate fleet maintenance schedules
- Keep track of unplanned maintenance done for vehicles
- View the maintenance history based on the type of vehicles
- Statistical reports to provide insight on better fleet management
- Take faster and accurate business decisions
The client is a leading supplier /lender of vehicles is dealing mostly with banking sectors, they act as interface between various parties and requirements. They constantly look forward for the ways to make smart and easier solutions for their clients.
The client being a mediator they would like to have a holistic solution which should be flexible for any of their end client’s requirement with the key objective of measuring the performance of the vehicle parameters.
Trinetra helps the lending company to plan the schedule of vehicles in advance, using Trinetra KPI module client can set business rules and monitor their leased vehicles whether they are progressing based on the rules set.
KPI’s like Speed, Vehicle utilization, Distance travelled, idling cost facilitates the client to have a complete control over the vehicles that are leased and know the facts without any human intervention and also user can monitor the vehicle progress during the Tenure period along with the vehicle status using Interim Tracking module.
Fleet maintenance is also one of the key feature, since the client will face challenges of maintaining records of the vehicle maintenance activity. The system shall also be upgraded as a navigation system with SMS alerts which gives over-all trend for client along with the details.
- Effective utilization of the vehicles
- Increase visibility between the various stake holders
- Faster ROI from your vehicles
- Comprehensive fleet management
- Decreased Overtime
- Reduced Operational Costs
A leading generator manufacturing / leasing company that leases generators to cater the customer needs. With its unique network of locations, equipment and technical services, the company supports it’s customers in generating profits by reducing risk, solving problems and creating new opportunities.
Monitoring of generators becomes extremely critical to run their operations and the company was looking for a full fledged asset management hosted solution to ensure optimal performance and timely maintenance services.
The generators of the company was installed with Trinetra which has enabled them to monitor all important events like generator’s location, fuel level, running hours, generator temperature and much more. With Trinetra, the company can now easily track the utilization time of generators in real time along with fault reports and alert notifications. Trinetra has added value to their business by providing the organization with a full-fledged solution including maintenance reminders, real time updates and extensive reports. With Trinetra – Remote Generator Monitoring & Asset Management hosted solution on their side, it’s now become easy for the company to view the data of each generator’s important parameters and also generate reports from the application.
- Effective Generator utilization
- Monitor unauthorized usage
- Increased Generator security
- Maximized productivity
- On time fixing of issues / faults