The client who approached us is a promising transport & logistics company with wide operations but needs to improve upon efficiency and productivity of its operations. Their objective is to optimize vehicle usage and reduce total expenditure.
The Problem Outline
The client had identified pain points that the right fleet management software can sort out and take the company to the next level. They aimed at live monitoring of vehicle with related alerts with on-demand location status to monitor route deviation and even images of drivers. They wanted text messages/mail alerts to be triggered whenever assets arrive or leave a destination or site, with even door open and close alerts, which would add to security. All this would help them to streamline their fleet operations.
The Solution Summary
Based on the briefing of the client our team offered a customised solution that addresses the pain points discussed. The solution aimed to improve productivity with detailed data insights and to schedule Routine Maintenance effectively. The GPS enabled system helped in making sure that driver behaviour was proper during journeys. The software can identify any violation in temperature or breaches that helped improve productivity and reduce product damage. The solution will help to optimize maintenance schedules, reduce breakdowns, improve vehicle usage and manage the fleet’s total expenditures.
Advantage of FMS software
The flexible, web-based, customisable fleet management software provides a number of advantages –
- Reduces Violations by identifying them in real-time
- Efficient Route Management
- Reduces the product damage due to temperature breaches
- Keeps driver engaged resulting in lesser violations on multiple aspects
- Customer business rules can be inducted and monitored when needed
- Ever evolving hardware and software
- Expectation based monitoring, custom based reporting
- Affordable hardware and scalability
- Improves productivity with data insights
Outcome / Result
- Improved daily operations and cost savings
- Arrests unwanted idling at locations, unplanned stoppages on route
- Reduced idling time and decreases fuel consumption by up to 20%
- Optimize operations with visibility of over 30%
- Implemented in 15+ countries with 13000 active devices on count
- Reduces wastage by nearly 40%
- 22% improvement in good driving behaviour
- Reducing manual intervention and save up to 2.5 hours a day
- Almost doubles the collection/deliveries per day
“Trinetra’s fleet management software provides us real time data continuously to help manage our vehicles and drivers efficiently cost effectively with reliable back-end support.”
-Senior Transport Manager.
Kindly request for a Demo and our team will be glad to contact you as early as possible and our ream will interact with you for further discussions.
To learn more about our software solutions, visit the TRINETRA Wireless website (https://www.trinetrawireless.com/features/overview/).