Alerts & Notifications
When it comes to your fleet, you need to know some things right away. With Trinetra Alerts, you can monitor vehicle activity without keeping your eye glued to the map. Just because you’re out of the office, that doesn’t mean you have to be out of touch. Trinetra provides powerful real-time alerts; anytime, anywhere to access vital information. Our real time fleet GPS alerts feature provides an automated method to monitor your fleet’s activities. Instead of scrutinize through pages of reports to discover inefficiencies, Trinetra GPS Fleet Management System will notify when issues arise instantaneously.
With Trinetra installed on your vehicles, you receive alerts and notifications in case your vehicle has started or stopped, vehicle is ideal for 10 minutes, vehicle has exceeded a speed of 70 mph, vehicle has entered a particular zone or if it has reached a specific landmark. With Trinetra on your side, you can address urgent customer situations or can take critical management decisions immediately, in real time.
Below are some of the alerts that Trinetra triggers :
- Maintenance Status Alert – Select any vehicle to schedule service and keep track of maintenance requirements.
- Unauthorized Usage Alert – Generated whenever a vehicle is used during specified off-hour times or if moved from the lot without authorization.
- Geo-fence Alert – Generated whenever a vehicle enters a restricted area or leaves the perimeter of a location or boundary you have specified.
- Speeding Alert – Generated if the vehicle travels at a speed higher than your specified limit.
- Landmark Alert – Generated whenever a vehicle enter or leaves a designated landmark location.
- Ignition On Alert – An alert is generated whenever the ignition is turned on.
- Excess Idle Alert – An Excess Idle Alert is generated if the vehicle ignition is on, but the vehicle has not moved after a specified time period.
- Long Stop Alert – Generated whenever the vehicle is stopped longer than a time limit you have specified.
- Late Start Alert – A Late Start Alert is generated whenever the vehicle starts after the specified starting time.
- High Temperature Alert – Generated whenever the sensor detects high temperatures where it was placed.
- Low Temperature Alert – Generated whenever the sensor detects low temperatures where it was placed
Trinetra’s automatic alerts keep you informed in real time on fleet activities that could affect your business. Alert setup lets you easily specify parameters and choose which activities will trigger alerts. The Alerts are user configurable, specified by you in the initial program setup, and may be changed at any time. You can select one or more recipients for alerts and delivery by email or text message.
Would you like a live demonstration of Trinetra Wireless GPS Vehicle Tracking solutions? Request for a demo.