Trinetra offers you a rich set of GPS Vehicle Tracking reports with the detailed history of driver and vehicle activities in real time. With Trinetra, you get a number of comprehensive reports containing information on location, speed, stops, violations and much more to improve your fleet management operations and reduce costs. Reports can be previewed online or received through email and the report generation can also be scheduled at varying frequencies. A summary is available for each report and each report can also be exported as PDF, excel or word.
Trinetra is capable of generating a multitude of reports in real time. Real time customizable reports can be critical to the operation of any company, so when it comes to making important vehicle tracking decisions, never be in the dark again. Trinetra offers a wide range of customizable reports to satisfy the needs of even the most demanding organization.
Here are just a few of the different reports Trinetra offers to help you run an effective fleet:
- History Report – View the activities of your fleet vehicles’ paths of travel. Vehicles travel directions and speeds are indicated by arrows and you have to ability to replay the vehicle history. This report displays any inefficient or unauthorized routes traveled.
- Detailed Activity Report – Details about where vehicle travelled, stops made & speeds driven.
- Asset Activity Report – Details every update a unit made during a certain time period. This report gives you the ability to “drill down” to determine exactly where a unit was during a specific time.
- Stop Detail Report – Documents each vehicle’s stop along with the duration of each stop as well as trip time between stops. This verifies time spent at each job and displays any unauthorized stops.
- Search Locations – Drill down on suspicious activity by reviewing all historical activity that occurred at a specific address during the past days.
- Beginning / End of Day Report – See where the vehicle was when it was first driven in the morning and where it parked at end of the day.
- Speed Report – See high speeds driven. You can enter whatever speed you’d like and see when and where it was exceeded.
- Location Report – Specify a geo-fence, and get a report of all dates and times that the vehicle was in it.
- Notifications Report – Displays excessive speeding incidents, restricted zone entries, late start of day, early end of day, and after-hours vehicle activity. With this report, all historical alert notifications can be viewed in one report.
- Landmark Entry & Exit Reports – View entries and exits from geo-zones / landmarks along with duration within landmarks.
- Mileage Report – Review miles traveled by all vehicles during a time period. This assists in monitoring vehicle mileage for maintenance scheduling.
- Idle Time Report – Review each time your units idled during a certain time period. The idle time report helps reduce fuel costs and wear and tear by displaying excessive idling.
- Engine Time Report – Review detailed engine hours by each unit each day. The report displays the engine on and engine off times for each event along with the durations.
- Schedule Report E-mails – Save your reports indefinitely with e-mail report scheduling.
- Data Export – Export all reports to PDF, Microsoft Excel or Word and store it on your computer for further analysis.
Would you like a live demonstration of Trinetra Wireless GPS Vehicle Tracking solutions? Request for a demo here.