In medical profession a minute can mean everything, Ambulance services help many people in serious or life-threatening conditions and that is the reason to adapt real-time tracking technology, which is beyond a necessary tool to have in ambulances. Real-time GPS tracking solution can help ambulances to quickly reach the spot of an accident, returning back to the hospital and also inform hospital staffs about exact time when a patient will arrive. Hospital admins / doctors can watch the ambulance with real time GPS tracking data and can make them prepared the very moment when patient gets to the hospital.
GPS tracking solution has become essential as it can be directed to a needy patient in the shortest possible time, by assigning the ambulance from a nearby location and in a shorter path, than conventional way of sending the ambulance all the way from hospital to the critical spot. GPS tracking solutions integrated with optimized routes and traffic information lets to deploy the closest team to the location for optimal patient care.
Advantages of having GPS technology in ambulance
- Live tracking and status information of all available ambulances helps for quick redirection of the nearest ambulance to a critical spot
- Helps hospital authorities to predict the arrival time of emergency cases and to do prior preparations
- Better management and accountability of ambulance operations
- Improved response times, potentially saving lives
- Greater accuracy for allocating resources and strategic planning
- All information such as call time, ambulance allocation time and location, reaching time to patient address and hospital is recorded for measuring and improving service quality.
Interested to know more about Trinetra? Contact us now …..